The new SBC65EC
V3.10 software supports the MXD2R
input/output/relay board, and is now available on our server. New Firmware
can be downloaded here:http://www.modtronix.com/products/sbc65ec/firmware/
The SBC65EC is configured via it's web interface to work with the MXD2R. Select "System Configuration" in menu, and than "Expansion Board". In combo box of web page that is loaded, select "MXD2R", and click update.
Now click "Back to Main Page" button, and than select "Expansion Board". This will load the MXD2R web page.
When combining these two boards, they have the following features:
- I/01 to I/O3 can be configured via web interface to be Analog Inputs, Digital Inputs, or Digital Outputs. They can be monitored (when configured as inputs), or controlled (when configured as ouputs) via the web interface.
- 04 to O6 are Open Collector Outputs, and can be monitored via the web interface.
- 2 Relays can be controlled via web interface, or HTTP Get messages (send from a program on a PC for example).
- Any of the 6 I/Os configured as Outputs can be controlled via UDP commands. See "Expansion Board" section in documentation.
- 2 Relays can be controlled via UDP commands. See "Expansion Board" section in documentation.
- Current value of any of the 3 I/Os configured as inputs can be requested via UDP commands. See "UDP Request Command" section in documentation.
- UDP events can be enabled, after which any change to I/Os configured as inputs will be sent to a configurable UDP port on a client machine. For details, see documentation.
All source code, and binary files can be downloaded from the self extracting zip file at:http://www.modtronix.com/products/sbc65ec/websrvr65_v310.exe
Documentation is here:http://www.modtronix.com/products/sbc65ec/websrvr65_v310/index.html