Author Topic: UDP\TCP Command Processing  (Read 2541 times)

travphel

• View Profile
UDP\TCP Command Processing
« on: November 06, 2009, 10:35:39 PM »
Greetings Everyone!

Using the ex_udp_echo2 example provided I have been able to successfully create a process by which the SBC65EC can decrypt an AES Encrypted TCP\UDP packet and then return the decrypted packet to the source.

I have created a 2 part key system by which the MAC address of the source device is combined with a static key hard coded into both the transmission source and the SBC65EC.

Now that I have accomplished this I have extracted the required code and created a function I can call from anywhere. The only prerequisites are that I have to have the source MAC address available and access to the full amount of data received.

Keeping this in mind, my real question is if there a good location to inject this decryption method in the current command processing code, or at a lower level, so I don't have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to TCP\UDP commands? In reading the code I noticed that is states that the TCP\IP Stack requires the code to accept the entire buffer at once, however I can not find this location.

Any direction would be appreciated!

Thanks again!
Travis