We should already have received this module, but it has been delayed a lot by the assemblers. Should have it next week the 8th of May. Will take some time to get it on the online store, but you could order direct from me before then if you want.
I attached a photo of base module (without wireless module or power connector), and schematics.
The cheap base module is powered via a Micro B USB connector, or the daughter board connector (5V only). Micro B USB chargers are very common and easy to find. An alternative version will also be available with 2.1mm power connector for 7V to 18V supply.
It has been designed for the following wireless modules from Microchip:
- MRF24J40MA ZigBee/MiWi Wireless Module
- MRF24J40MB Extended Range ZigBee/MiWi Wireless Module (4000 feet)
- MRF24J40MC Extended Range ZigBee/MiWi Wireless Module (4000 feet) with external antenna
- MRF89XAM8A 868MHz wireless module
- MRF89XAM9A 915MHz wireless module