Author Topic: TCS3414FN I2C Code  (Read 1557 times)

arthur

• View Profile
TCS3414FN I2C Code
« on: January 13, 2014, 04:14:13 PM »
Hi I'm using a TASOS TCS3414FN digital color sensor to read temperature changing on a thermo ink.
The TCS3414FN is a I2C communication sensor, I having problem using the SBC65EC it lock-up.

modtro2

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: TCS3414FN I2C Code
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 01:05:02 PM »
Hello Arthur

Your project sounds very interesting! We have been doing lots of work getting our new SBC66 range of boards to work with I2C devices. This includes requesting I2C data via commands that can be sent from USB, Web pages, and in C code of course. The I2C replies can again be displayed on a web page, returned to USB or other serial ports, or in C code. From your email it seems like this is a project of the California State University, Sacramento, correct? So, we can keep it open on this forum. That will be great, I am sure other people might find it interesting.

Can you please post more details of the I2C communications you are trying to achieve. Do you want to results displayed on a web page? Do you want to control it via buttons on the web page? There are both features that have been added to the new V2.03 Beta software for the SBC66EC board.