Author Topic: SBC65EC stops responding after loading software...  (Read 2201 times)

tomvoi

• View Profile
SBC65EC stops responding after loading software...
« on: April 07, 2014, 07:17:06 PM »
Hello,
I have uploaded my software into "SBC65EC" though Ethernet Modtronix Bootloader, after that the board stopped responding.
Can you please help me with this? Thanks

gr

• View Profile
Re: SBC65EC stops responding after loading software...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 10:10:10 AM »
Likely you have a bug in your code.  Does the LED at least blink?  That would indicate that at least *something* is still running.

You can reload the original code by power cycling at the same instant you start the upload - or maybe you start one a second or so before the other. 

tomvoi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 07:30:04 AM »
Thank you for your feedback. The LED blinks once like 20 secs. However, the microcontroller does not respond anything. I have followed your instruction and nothing happened. Any other suggestion.
p/s: i have a pickit 2 handy

gr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 07:53:50 AM »
Many people have said the same thing as you - they thought they "bricked" their board but after many attempts got it working again.  Search these forums for exactly what they did.  Mostly it was careful timing between hitting the "connect" button and power cycling the board.  Or maybe they installed wireshark and looked at the first few seconds and discovered something first.

Oh - I think it helps to move the jumper to "safe boot" mode or something?  I haven't dealt with this in a year or so.  I forget the details and terminology but I'm 90% sure you can recover this board.