Author Topic: Lost the main page  (Read 2016 times)

pacific

• View Profile
Lost the main page
« on: January 15, 2015, 03:38:55 AM »
I was programming SBC66ECL for ADC to read analog input.. but while programming i did something wrong and now when i access mchpboard i gives page not found.. use mpfs upload to program the webpage.

please guide how to get back the main page

looking forward for your response

thanks
Atif

modtro2

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Lost the main page
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 08:53:21 PM »
Hello Atif, did you program the board using the "Netcruzer USB Bootloader", or a PIC programmer (like PICKit or ICD)?

1) If you used the "Netcruzer USB Bootloader", your bootloader will still be on the board, and you can update the web pages as described here:
www.netcruzer.com/nz/doc/proj_webserver_webpages_update

2) If you used a PIC programmer, you will have to restore the firmware on your board also using a PIC programmer. Once that is done, you can restore the web pages as detailed in 1 above. For details on restoring the firmware, see:
www.netcruzer.com/nz/doc/update_firmware/

pacific

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 10:12:29 PM »
Hello David

Thanks for your reply, i was updating through Ethernet, I will follow the steps on page and will give you feedback

Regards
Atif

pacific

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 12:02:08 AM »
Dear David

I uploaded the page from the default folder, the display is coming as per attached, i cannot get the side complete menu

Please guide

Thanks
Atif

modtro2

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 12:24:17 AM »
Hello Atif, the display you are seeing is because the firmware and web pages do not match. You have to ensure that you upload the web pages that were created for the specific firmware you have on your board. Did you update the firmware on your board? And, please specify exactly where you got the webpages from.

pacific

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 01:19:04 AM »
Dear David

I didnot update the firmware on board, i got the webpages form
"".../src/projects/webserver/WebPages/Default" folder of the Netcruzer Download.

pacific

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 02:28:54 AM »
dear david

Thanks for your support now the problem is resolved.. I downloaded the firmware through USB bootloader
and its ok now