Author Topic: Programming Ladder (PLC like programming)  (Read 9818 times)

OmarZ

• View Profile
Programming Ladder (PLC like programming)
« on: May 09, 2007, 03:49:16 AM »
This is a very nice free program to build your logics in Ladder.
Program can build compiled code for PIC and AVR and interesting thing to C. So it's very easy to include in your custom project or modtronix software.
I developed a small application that from C code generated, it builds ladder.h and global_vars.h to quick link the generated code.
Maybe one day Modtronix team will develop a similar application, with online feature!  :wink:

http://cq.cx/ladder.pl
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 03:58:48 AM by OmarZ »

OmarZ

• View Profile
Re: Programming Ladder (PLC like programming)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 10:48:08 PM »
LdMicro can generate output also as "Interpretable code" and there are source files for read and use this binary file.
My idea is to port this code in modtronix SBC software and to save this bin file in SPI Fram RAM. Than add an upload function that receive via ftp the bin file and copy data in fram. In this way you can change software logic realtime, like a real PLC!

mohandino

• View Profile
Re: Programming Ladder (PLC like programming)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 03:21:09 AM »
LdMicro can generate output also as "Interpretable code" and there are source files for read and use this binary file.
My idea is to port this code in modtronix SBC software and to save this bin file in SPI Fram RAM. Than add an upload function that receive via ftp the bin file and copy data in fram. In this way you can change software logic realtime, like a real PLC!

Hello, have you done your programm for using the SPI fram ?

D.Drody

• [url=http://tierussianwoman.w-ru.com/]russian bikini bride[/url]
    • View Profile
    • russia marriage dating
Programming Ladder PLC like programming
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 10:46:37 PM »
I want to use real values in the ladder program.What can I do to do that?