Author Topic: Zigbee PAN  (Read 4115 times)

Trifone

• View Profile
Zigbee PAN
« on: February 25, 2008, 11:15:37 PM »
I plan to implement a Zigbee Personnal Area Network including stations on modtronix board interconnected with RF modules.
It will be fine to have feed back from other members interested in wireless connectivity.

I will analyse the datasheet of MaxStream XBee modules  that are available for less than 30 Euros and are easy to implement on a hardware point of view.
For the software part i plan to prepare a roadmap from a simple point to point link to a complete multipoint network; up to now i dont know if it is compatible with the small amount of time that i can spend on this project.

With Microchip solution it needs more hardware work, but if Modtronix plan to provide a dedicated  Zigbee module it will be perhaps more easy to integrate with some Microchip firmware.
It will be fine to have an info on that point from modtro :roll:.
Thanks.

modtro2

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Zigbee PAN
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 06:48:04 PM »
Want to add Zigbee Presto iMod module some time this year - probably only second half of year. Will work with new SBC83I SBC board.

Tatsster73

• http://russian-brides-best.com/ - all russian women
    • View Profile
    • women ru
Zigbee PAN
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 07:08:43 AM »
I want to ask does the module RCM4510W could work together with RCM4010, some standard that connect them.
Actually, I want to send data wireless from one to another.